Applications from organisations across the District including Town and Parish Councils, voluntary community groups that are constituted are invited to apply for grants between £500 and up to £10,000 (including vat) per project.*
The District Council is particularly keen to hear from applicants whose projects can demonstrate that they will improve the sustainability and economic benefit of communities.
Cllr Chris Saint, Leader of Stratford-on-Avon District Council says: “By investing some of the New Homes Bonus in areas where new development has taken place, we hope to build even stronger communities across Stratford-on-Avon District."
For further information about the New Homes Bonus Grant scheme and how to apply, contact Lana Long on 01789 260609 or email: email@example.com Details are also available on the District Council's website at www.stratford.gov.uk/NHBGS
*Examples of some eligible community projects are:
· Access to services
· Enhancement of Open Spaces
· Scout Hut kitchen refurbishment
· New chairs in a community building
· Tree Planting/Sensory Gardens
· Blackout blinds/insulated curtains in a village hall
· Summer Playscheme equipment
· Electric screen / hearing loop in a village hall
· Play equipment and storage for a playgroup
· Kitchen equipment (cooker, fridge, etc.,) & utensils for a community café
· Local Business Directory