Exploitation of people for drug crime
Signs that people are being exploited and could be going down the path of drug crime.
• Children or young people going missing from home or school.
• Changes in a person's behaviour or emotional wellbeing.
• Children or young people socialising with unfamiliar people.
• A person starting to abuse drugs and alcohol.
• Someone acquiring money they can't account for.
• Someone buying expensive goods they can't afford.
• Lone children visiting from outside the area.
• Someone with multiple phones, tablets or SIM cards.
• Unknown or suspicious people going into a neighbour's house - especially if that neighbour is vulnerable.