Halloween Advice for Warwickshire Residents
We want everyone to enjoy Halloween but some people may not want to take part and we have developed a few leaflets to help you in making the right decisions when it come to Halloween celebrations.
Advice for those taking part in Trick or Treating.
- If you're going trick or treating, make sure you go with an adult and your parent or carer knows where you're going and when to expect you back.
- Be polite, courteous and respectful of people who don't wish to take part in the celebrations.
- Respect posters asking you not to trick or treat at someone's house.
- Don't go trick or treating alone - stay with your group.
- Eggs and flour are for baking. Don't throw them.
- Be careful crossing roads in the dark.
Advice for those who do not wish to receive 'Trick or Treat' visitors
- Either download our 'No Trick or Treat Poster' or make your own - make the message clear but polite
- If someone should knock your door, don't answer
- If you are feeling threatened or intimidated by the behaviour of the trick or treaters call us on 101 for advice
Warwickshire Police have also created a set of resources which you may find helpful, which can be found below.
Have a great Halloween!
|Document Name||Details||Type of Document||Link|
|Halloween Poster||No Trick/Treat Poster and information||PDF Document||Halloween, No Trick or Treat [584kb]|
|Colouring In||Halloween Colouring In Poster A4||PDF Document||Halloween Colouring Sheet [135kb]|
|Halloween Advice||Advice for Halloween Celebrations||PDF Document||Have a Safe Halloween Information Leaflet [1Mb]|
|No Trick Treat Poster||No Trick or Treat Poster A5||PDF Document||Sorry, No Trick or Treat Poster & Information Leaflet [584kb]|